Land of Diversity, Culture, and Religions
Bringing Indian Culture at One Place
India is a land of diversity with culture, language, religion, cuisine, festival, and philosophy. Indian culture is influenced and shaped by the history of thousands of years. Moreover, India is a birthplace of many religions like Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, and Buddhism.
We, at The Enjoy City, have brought all these diversity at one place through the medium of Theme Park. It includes the Seven Wonders of the World and well-known heritage places, bazaars, and temples from the various states of India.
All of them are unique and have their own importance. The theme park will be India’s greatest theme park. This will give you the glimpse of the places, their history, culture, monuments and interesting facts. In addition, various fountains, waterfalls, and stunning landscape will make the places more extraordinary.
Here is the complete list of places to be covered in our Theme Park.
- 7 Wonders of the World – The Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu from Peru, Christ Redeemer from Rio De Janeiro, Pyramid from Egypt, Petra from Jorden, Roman Colosseum from Italy, and India’s pride Taj Mahal
- Delhi – Rashtrapati Bhavan, India Gate, Kutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Chawri Bazaar, Meena Bazaar
- Gujarat – Vadodara’s Lakshmi Vilas Palace, Swaminarayan Temple – Vadtal Dham, Somnath – one of the 12 Jyotirlings, Krishna’s Dwarika, Kutch Rann, Mahatma Gandhi’s Ashram
- Goa – Basilica of Bom Jesus Church, Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church, and Goa’s beautiful Seashore
- Jammu & Kashmir – Shiv Dham – Amarnath, Shikara & Boat House,
- Punjab – Golden Temple surrounding with food stalls and shops
- Uttarakhand – Kedarnath, Sitting area to feel the snow and hill station
- Kerala – Rest Court, Guruvayur temple, houseboat,
- Uttar Pradesh – Lord Ram’s birthplace – Ayodhya’ Ram Mandir, Lord Swaminarayan’s birthplace – Chappaiya’s Swaminarayan Temple, Kashi’s Vishwanath Temple
- Andhra Pradesh – Charminar, Kailash Giri Temple with water bodies, Tirupati Balaji Temple
- West Bengal – Victoria Memorial and Maa Kali Temple from Kolkata
- Maharashtra – Elephanta Caves, Lord Ganesha’s Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Sai Baba’s Shirdi temple, Anjanta & Elora Caves
We have lot more attractions like Water Park with 42+ water rides, Adventure Park with 45+ activities, Indoor games, Outdoor games, Food zones with Indian cuisine, Themed Hotels, Kids play area, Temple, Riverfront and much more.
The Theme Park is under construction and it will take some time to launch.
Till then, keep visiting the website and stay updated with the latest information.